Whats A Wedgie On A Girl Am I The Only On Or Do You Think This Is Embarassing?

Am i the only on or do you think this is embarassing? - whats a wedgie on a girl

Girls who are just a little. I know that if I'm the only one who thinks it is embarrassing or Normal to get a wedgie. My brother gave me one wedgie luckliey reality but not many people around her, but my neighbors cute = (. But when a girl gets wedgie Anyone can see your underwear. Guys always go now unless it is so embarrassing. If you 're a girl, tell me if you have a CO, and if it is really a shame or not. That is what is really so painful. write their stories.
and just go for fun (bout to school to receive> XO), which is worse, and has received and what is worse? noog one, a song from Sunday, plop, a Wet Willy, or pantsed. thanx guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment