Picture Of Pregnant Dogs Nipples Is My Dog Pregnant? Any Experts On Small Dogs?

Is my dog pregnant? any experts on small dogs? - picture of pregnant dogs nipples

First .... I mean, I am not a BYB. I have this little puppy for about a month. They said he was not neutered and UTD on her shots. I took a basic track for a few weeks to ensure their place in the house. Needless to say, that our decision is to visit a vet, 4 January due.

In the meantime, I am a little worried because she might be pregnant. I've included some pictures of your belly. The nipples are sagging a bit, it is what can not be extended seen.Vulva really. His appetite is enormous ... but it is one of the young and most of my puppies big eater. It is very necessary, but it seems to be his personality. She looks at my wife (fixed mount) Dog-end and trying to ... is also a matter of respect. So confusing! Oo

Laying on his back: http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/Storm-Wolf/?action=view¤t=100_1752.jpg

Stood on its hind legs: http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/Storm-Wolf/?action=view¤t=100_1754.jpg

Back: http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/Storm-Wolf? Action = view & current = 100_1755.jpg

Sorry to sound stupid, but I'm on the signs of pregnancy and who are the same as heat. Since I never had a woman who had not sterilized, and I have not seen an adequate pool has no idea what to look for. Can anyone help? Please do not attack this puppy .... came to me so! I am a responsible dog owner and want to make sure that if they Preggers I am all right. All tips for the puppies to be too large. BTW, it will be made as soon as possible if she is not pregnant!

(even the lady told me that he has played with the neighbors dog ... what troubles me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment