How L0ng T Be A Dentist In Europe Problems With My Crush/friend??

Problems with my crush/friend?? - how l0ng t be a dentist in europe

I like this guy almost 2 years .... No, we are not close friends often talked about random things with my friends. But when we are alone, we find silence uncomfortable, and because I am very quiet and boring, but very funny. I can not imagine anythign to say. Sumtimes we in the joke of the day. I feel a little used, because Thomas always asks only about the task. I love him for a week and then try to forget you cuz i sad that I like, that the crushing and frend great and I'm like a homework for him. Every time I try to forget it, I end up like him again .... lotta love girl in my school and acts like him around (and pretty) for them. oh, and kiNDA goes to the upkeep of the "popular" pretty girls.

sry this is confusing and l0ng but my point is that I know more about him as a frend? as a helping heart? oi shud try always, your friend and my own problems (overcome as to be funny)? Zip helpp!? = (

0 comments:

Post a Comment