Tooth Chip Coming Through Gum After Extraction I Am 28 And My Right Lower Wisdom Tooth Has Been Putting Me Thru Hell Since I Was 19.. And Finally It Came Thr?

I am 28 and my right lower wisdom tooth has been putting me thru hell since I was 19.. and finally it came thr? - tooth chip coming through gum after extraction

Well .. I did not know that your wisdom teeth may come with holes already. My wisdom tooth on the front right, has finally arrived 3 days ago. (It's about 9 years) and pain lasted, but I do not think half of my loose tooth in the mouth, and when I saw ... I can see is black and there is no center. It is a huge deep hole in the center of the tooth.
My question is how my cavities on teeth and bad as that when the tooth under the gums all my life so far ... and how the plaque and caries, as the developed and a week later it's finally over ... to break the half of my teeth and flaking ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment